Work Flow Management Features:
- Define organization structure including designations, category and employees.
- Define/ Import contacts including customers and other than customers.
- Define work type master along with sub work
- Define holiday master
- Prepare proposals/ estimates for customers.
- Upon confirmation of proposal allocate work to employees along with a timeline and estimated time (in hrs.) to complete the job. Such work could be one-time work or repetitive work (monthly/ Quarterly or Annually).
- Each employee is provided with a diary to view his work and record his/her daily activity, with the option to mark completion or approval of work.
- Inward/ Outward register with auto alerts to the concerned person.
- User management to control access to various activities like allocate/ transfer work, accessing various masters, etc.
- Increase efficiency by having full control of your organization.
- Manage attendance
- Track progress of ongoing assignments along with time spent and cost incurred.
- Keep eye on work(s) which exceeds estimated time or have slipped deadlines.
- Generate time sheets job wise, employee wise or client wise.
- User management to have control over hierarchal rights.
Reports in WFM:
- Job Register
- Expected vs Actual time spent for a job, client or employee-wise
- List of jobs exceeding deadlines
Which taxation software is best for your business?
Consult with our experienced tax software experts team to know which taxation software is best for your business.